camram on sf: Campaign for Real Mail, Sourceforge home page
There isn't much here yet. This page is under CVS though, so you can
bug a developer to get it changed. Patches that can be applied easily
to the appropriate directories would be the most welcome form of help.
Coming Soon: the 0.2 release of camram. This is the first release
which is usable most mail systems using procmail as a delivery agent.
It's possible to make it work with other delivery agents, I just
haven't tried yet. This release is complete with:
and the whole host of other bug fixes and user interface improvements.
- Stamp, white list and Bayesian style filters
- Web interface for spamtrap sorting and user configuration
- Group or individual control over filtering and white list
- Outbound proxy for stamping e-mail and feeding white list
- MUA independent feedback mechanism for identifying missed Spam (imap only)
- Use system dependent or independent authentication methods for accessing Web based services
most of what will be in 0.2 is in cvs today. In a few days, 0.2 will
be released as a tarball via sourceforge.
You might want
- the main project web site (albeit with highly obsolete documentation)
- the Sourceforge project summary page [ SSL edition ]
- browse the Sourceforge CVS repository
- Other anti-spam resources